Sunday, November 24, 2013

Isabel Marant for Oliver Peoples Sunglasses

So, I announced this last month because Isabel Marant said so in her interview. While, no official announcement and photos have been released, I'm pretty sure you might be wondering what "very LA" sunglasses are. I was wise enough to look at the backstage shots of the Isabel Marant Spring 2014 show and lo and behold. I found them!

Have a look (Photos courtesy of Vogue.com, style.com, Google Images :) )





So far,  I see two shapes: round and aviators in lightly tinted lens, rose colored lens (obsessed with that) and gold mirrored lens (obsessed with that as well). They're not the most ground breaking but it fits the Marant boho rocker chic vibe. I think there will only be 2 styles. If we recall the Balmain x Oliver Peoples collection, there were only 2 as well so I think this will be the same for this one. Although I am wishing for an acetate pair like some cat eye/wayfarer hybrid shape. I'm a sucker for those.

Will you buy the Isabel Marant x Oliver Peoples sunglasses?

PS. I GOT SOME ISABEL MARANT X H&M PIECES! WILL POST AN OUTFIT SHOT ON IT. HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment