Saturday, March 26, 2011

NO MORE GIVENCHY HAUTE COUTURE?

I thought they were relatively successful?!?!?
PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!! :(


More rumors are circulating about Riccardo Tisci's move to Christian Dior.
Style expert and fashion CEO Susan Tabak tweeted on Sunday:
Sources tell me as Riccardo Tisci moves to Dior - his pr staff goes along too. Who will be replaced at Givenchy? and PR?
But the shocker was the next tweet:
And now I hear Givenchy Haute Couture - finito

With Tisci (supposedly) moving to Dior, what will happen to Givenchy. Givenchy Couture is SO MUCH BETTER than Armani Prive. I guess they need to find a great couture designer to do this, PLEASE!

Suggestion is the people from On Aura Tout Vu. :)

Or hire some new young and fresh designers! I go for Haider Ackermann. And why am I thinking that Isabel Marant should design for Givenchy? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment