Monday, July 23, 2012

My Miu Miu Obsession

Hello Everyone!
It's a Monday. I'm not really a Monday person and I think my 4 years in UP insinuated that. We don't have classes on Monday. Our classes are either Tuesday/Thursday or Wednesday/Friday so I start the week at Tuesday. But now that being at work means 5 days a week, I should have cheerful Mondays now and so should you and I have something to show you that I'm sure will bring a smile to your face and start the week right!
It's the Miu Miu 2012 Sunglasses collection! Aren't they pretty? And they come in a lot of colors! AND MOSTLY WITH GLITTER! You know what they say... when in doubt, apply more glitter! And these sunnies do! They can perk a girl up now can they? I love them! I'm happy, now are you? :)

Happy Mondays everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment