Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beyonce in Karen Walker Sunglasses

Beyonce shut down rumors that she is pregnant with her second child by exposing her toned midriff. Well, that's not a body of a pregnant woman right?

While everyone was looking at her abs, I was looking at her sunglasses. (Obviously) and here she is in Karen Walker "Blue Moon" Sunglasses.




Beyonce in Karen Walker Blue Moon Sunglasses

I love Karen Walker sunglasses! They are just so cool and effortless like I wanna buy them all. Too bad they're expensive and they don't have distributors here in the Philippines. Anyways, I love this one. It's round with the thick temples that remind me of vintage Chanel sunglasses. (see Anna Wintour's sunglasses)

I'll give this one a 4 out of 5 for being so dope (did I just use that?) haha!
 
Buy them here or here.

4 out of 5 - Almost perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment