Sunday, January 19, 2014

Screen Actors Guild SAG Awards 2014

So this year's SAG Awards happened and thank God there were a lot of irrelevant people so this post will just be kinda short. My best dressed for this event got me all blue...

 AMY ADAMS IN ANTONIO BERARDI- I love the color on her skin. Wish I had flawless and glowing skin like her. I love the architectural design and the hair. She's knocking it out of the park.
More angles, more fun.
This awards show was pretty easy because there were only a few best dresses, others were meh and the rest was bleh.... :))

Cate Blanchett- BOW DOWN! She is sooo amazing. While some may not like this look, I love the fact that she tries different silhouettes and gosh it works for her. She and Givenchy are an amazing tandem.
Gretchen Mol in J Mendel - I don't know her but I do know she is killing me with this look. I love the mesh top with the skirt with that slit. PURRRFECT!
Lupita Nyongo in Gucci - She, Cate, and Amy always are in perfect shape. I love the color but it reminds me of Katy Perry's Grammy dress from last year. She amazed me with her Calvin Klein dress from the Critics Choice. See below.
 
Laura Carmichael in Vionett - I quite like this. I'm drawn to that curvy detail on the slit. :)
Julie Bowen in Carolina Herrera - I love the color and the print on the skirt. I love the fact that she's experimenting on the red carpet. You go gurl!

Now for the meh and bleh, you decide! :))
 Julia Roberts in Valentino - Yes, it's a jumpsuit......
 Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen - What was she doing there? Oh right, Fashion Police.
 Anna Gunn's Breaking Bad clutch - WANT!

Kerry Washington in Prada - Clearly Prada and Kerry are not a match made in heaven. That skirt looks cheap. Wish she had a better skirt. This would've been great

 Julia Louis Dreyfus in Monique Lhullier- Are her boobs squished flat?
 Kaley Cuoco in Vera Wang - I would love it in another color.
 Sofia Vergara in Donna Karan Atelier - Well, this is Sofia selling us vavavoom. Always works.
 Helen Mirren in Escada -PAAAAAKKKKK!!!!! For all ages!
 Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture - She needs to rethink this Dior contract. But then again, you paid millions to wear couture, who wouldn't want that?
 Emilia Clarke in Calvin Klein - If this were cinched more at the waits, then it would've been perfection
 Malin Akermann in Naeem Khan- I am not sold on this dress.
 Elizabeth Moss in Michael Kors - It's ok.
 Isla Fisher in Oscar dela Renta - Very screen siren. I quite like it. What type of silk does Oscar use? He needs to give some to Prada. :)))
 Camila Alves in Donna Karan Atelier - Love if it weren't for the hair.
 Claire Danes in Vionett - The dress looks frumpy and the hair and makeup are not helping either!
 Rita Morena - OLE! Hahahahaha! Who cares? She's an EGOT. Meaning she won the Emmy, Grammy, Oscars and Tony. Yes she's that good. :)
 Jennifer Garner in Max Mara - Max Mara is known for their coats so this one comes as a surprise. Well it shouldn't be given Jennifer is the face of Max Mara. It's a simple gown which is classic and timeless.
 Jane Krakowski in Roland Mouret - I am distracted by that fabric (is it fabric?) on her stomach.
 Sandra Bullock in Lanvin - Why does the fabric come across cheap for me? But it looks good on her.
 Meryl Streep in Stella McCartney- You'd think being Miranda Priestly that she can get all the dress she wants from every designer. This is actually a top and skirt (or pants). It's too casual and Stella makes amazing evening wear so no excuse for you Meryl.
 Oprah Winfrey in Badgley Mishka - I like this!
 Michelle Dockery in J Mendel - It's menswear inspired but it looks like it was lost in translation.
 Tina Fey in Oscar dela Renta - I have to give it to her. She looks great. And her daughter looks cute. :)
Photos from Huffington Post, Google Images, Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment