Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FAVORITE LOOKS FROM GOLDEN GLOBES! :)

THE BEST: OLIVIA WILDE!
Olivia Wilde in Marches and Christian Louboutin gold spiked booties!

2nd place: Angelina Jolie in Versace! I just love it! And it's green!
3rd place: Jauary Jones in Versace!
WOW Versace rules the red carpet! :)
4th place: Leighton Meester in Burberry Prorsum
I don't care what people say, I love this Burberry gown on Leighton! Apparently fashion critics don't know fashion anymore! Get another job guys! :))
5th place: Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen!
BEAUTIFUL GOWN! UGLY PERSON! Haha!

6th place: Anne Hathaway!
It's Armani Prive, it's couture but IT LOOKS CHEAP! Why? It's a sequin filled gown. Something you can see on stores for a cheap price. There's a lot of that in the Philippines.
7th place: Claire Danes in Calvin Klein
This is minimalist done right! Bravo Claire!
8th place: Natalie Portman in Viktor and Rolf
I love this one! People are blind, SHE'S PREGNANT THAT'S WHY SHE LOOKS FAT! My God!

 I just have to post this! I'm not hating or liking this!
Tilda Swinton in Jil Sander
Annette Bening in Tom Ford (Tom Ford's debut a fail ! :( )


And, when will Julian Moore give up Lanvin? It's just not healthy anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment