Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GOING GEEK... PART 2

More eyeglasses for your eye goodies! :)
Emporio Armani

Dolce and Gabbana

Dolce and Gabbana

Diesel- 55DSL

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Prada
 
Balenciaga

Balenciaga
My favorites were the Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Prada, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and the first Balenciaga pair. Remember girls, go for sexy shapes or better yet, CAT EYES! 

And for men, go for round, square, flat sided or AVIATORS!

BIGGER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER IN EYEGLASSES! That's why they're not big, they make you dizzy if they are very big. I know, I tried! Haha! Goodluck finding the right pair of eyeglasses my sexy fashionable readers! :D

PS. Thanks to my dear reader, Sexy Sarah, for suggesting this topic. I was actually thinking of making an eyeglasses post. This one's for you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment