Monday, September 12, 2011

MADONNA'S BACK!

It started with the Francesco Scognamiglio sheer cover up and bodysuit, then the Stella McCartney gown at the Met, she slid down with the Miu Miu dress at the Oprah Finale, but she definitely made up for it in this custom baby blue Vionnet dress. It looks like blue is Madonna's color. From the teal Stella McCartney to the baby blue Vionnet with butterfly prints. The cut looks like Miu Miu don't it? Although, there's something about the back part that I'm not liking like it's tied or something. I also wouldn't have thought of Vionnet for the red carpet but she's Madonna. She wore Olivier Theyskens (when he was barely unknown) at the 1998 Oscars. Miu Miu Noir sunglasses in red glitter and red satin heels from Sergio Rossi completed the look. I personally loved everything from this look ESPECIALLY THE HAIR! The sunglasses were okay with me as I think she was going full on 40's! :) I also loved the fact that she blinged out when she wore a lot of bracelets. LOVING IT! :)

J'adore!
Posting a lot of pics!!!!





























Lotsa Madonna pics to love!!!! J'adore ces lunettes des soleil!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment