Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Milan Fashion Week in sunglasses!

Everyone was shocked when I didn't post anything about the Emmy's. I'm sorry you guys, been very busy. But I swear, next time. Don't fret! There are a lot of other award shows I will cover! Haha! I'm sure you're having a yellow fever from the Emmy's Red Carpet.

My best dressed was Emilia Clarke in Chanel Resort 2013, close second was January Jones in Zac Posen, and rounding them up was Tina Fey in Vivienne Westwood.

Worthy mentions are Juliane Moore in Dior Couture, Leslie Mann in Naeem Khan, and Zooey Deschanel in Reem Acra.


Now, MFW has come and go and have a look on what sunnies they had to offer! :)
 VERSACE! The collection is very Bohemian! Yes! Bohemian. A big departure from that sexy Versace silhouette. Love this cat eyes with the thick temples! A great shape offering high protection from those stray UV rays! ;)
 Emilio Pucci! I don't get this sunnies and that's why I love them! A statement piece! Best worn with your Emilio Pucci  swimsuit (it's a must have okay? the swimsuit not the sunglasses, wear at your own risk!)
 FENDI! There's always a weird pair of sunnies at every Fendi show and this is no exception. I like it of course! The shape is quite contorted and the nose part is too wide but I'm sure my big nose will fit into it! Haha!
ROBERTO CAVALLI! PAK! Bug eye? Check? Gold mirrored? Check! Decadent details? Check! Will I buy it? YES! I wish it would be released in the Philippines. It's my weakness! Haha! Love Roberto Cavalli sunglasses! They're like jewelry! Must have! :)

OH YEAH! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME ON THE ADR AT H&M MORE IS MORE! TYPE TGIF AND CLICK VOTE ON THE FOUR BIG PICS! HAHA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment