Monday, October 1, 2012

Workwear Chic

I love the fact that Rajo Laurel is branching out to the high street and to workwear clothes! Haha!
Anyways...

I am totally in love with my Rajo! for Milanos Koji shoes! The Koji boots were not available in North EDSA. Huhu! I even got an additional 10% discount because of my SM Advantage Card. Love it! It comes with a paper bag. I'LL BLOG ABOUT THIS LATER! :))))

I ♥ RAJO! FOR MILANOS!

For the ladies, there's the Rajo! for Parisian! Also composed of chic and fierce footwear to lush on! :)

Here are the pics of the shoes with their prices! :)






Go to your nearest SM Department Stores now! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice shoes collection thanks for sharing...!!! workwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed by the detail of your blog posts. This is going to be very helpful. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Carhartt workwear online

    ReplyDelete