Sunday, April 28, 2013

Make It Work

So you get to see what I wear to work. What a mess! Haha!

 These are Grey Ant Status Sunglasses. Yeah, just the wayfarer shaped blew up to times 10. Love them even though they're soooo 2008. Haha!

These shoes are from Milanos in SM Department store. They look like those double buckled shoes I loved from Ferragamo and Louis Vuitton. I kept wanting for them ever since I saw them on GQ (Yes, I read GQ. Just the men's style section. Haha!)

Anyways, what I wore:
Black Blazer with White Lining on the Collar - Markus
White Shirt - Gap
Pants - Penshoppe
Shoes - Milanos
Sunglasses - Grey Ant Status

Hype my look my loves!

Hype my look on Lookbook my darlings!
You can fan me, too!
Hype my other looks as well while you're at it! 
Give me all your luvin'
Much love
xoxo
M-ness! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment