Monday, November 12, 2012

Madonna in Norma Kamali

So, this is the iconic poster of the MDNA Tour AND I LOOOOOVVVEEE IT! Haha!

The focal point of this picture are the sunglasses (for me, obviously) and I'm sure you're all wondering who designed those sunglasses? Even I was figuring it out until I saw the unreleased unedited pics that were released. Haha! Well, she wore a pair of Norma Kamali Sunglasses for her MDNA Tour poster.

Here are the unedited pictures!



The great thing about these sunglasses is that they have the classic cat eye shape that I honestly think you'll wear and pass down to your children! AND THEY'RE ONLY $98! Buy here.
Available in black and Tokyo Tortoise. Buy me one as well! ;)
Rating - 4 out of 5
                                                            



 

No comments:

Post a Comment