Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013 SAG Awards

Here we go, the awards that really matter! Haha! I have something to tell you. My best dressed are once again a tie! :))

My girls are very consistent! My best dressed are Marion Cotillard in Dior Couture and Nicole Kidman in Vivienne Westwood! :)

Marion Cotillard in Dior Couture - Amidst the sparkles, the boobage, and the loud colors Marion stood out with effortless beauty with this effortless gown. This was a one of a kind version of one of the Pre-Fall looks. I wish the skirt had more "balloon-ness" like the runway skirt. :) BUT STILL BEST DRESSED!
 
Nicole Kidman in Vivienne Westwood -  Sexy! Love this! You could see she's wearing a very sexy underwear! Love it! She's got her mojo back for sure! :)
 Kiernan Shipka in Oscar de la Renta - My gosh! Love this! She is like a sophisticated and glam version of Elle Fanning's sartorialness when it comes to fashion! Super love how she styled it. Simple and young! Just the way it is! :)
 Michelle Dockery in Ralph Rucci. And sideboob. - Yes the sideboob. This was the girl who wore that gold padded Vaulthier couture gown and now this. :(
 Naomi Watts in Marchesa - Damn! You look good, girl! I love her hair! She's really stepping up her fashion game. I wonder when she will wear Stella McCartney? Just curious.
 Amy Poehler in Oscar de la Renta - Looks flattering on her which is good. I love those crystal linings! :)
 Naya Rivera in Donna Karan Atelier - Love this! Despite the fact that it's black, it's super sexy!
 Amanda Seyfried in Zac Posen and Lorraine Schwartz - Yes! The pendant gets a mention! I love this look! This is my 2nd best dressed! :)
 Julianna Margulies in Chado Ralph Rucci - From what I've read, this is vintage! LOVE THIS! Although those part on the bottom looked like tattered strings! :)
 January Jones in Prabal Gurung - SEVERE! Love this although I think that "tissue napkin" part on the top may be off to some people but January is one of the risk takers when it comes to the red carpet and I appreciate her for that! :)
 Jennifer Garner in Oscar dela Renta - Gold! GOLD! GOOOOLLLDDD! Haha! I love this! But am I seeing underwear there? Still she looks like an awards statue! Ain't nothing wrong with that. :)

 Claire Danes in Givenchy- I love that she really maintained that dark persona. Wish the gown looked more tailored on her. Just a bit more nip would do.
 
Sofia Vergara in Donna Karan Atelier - Bombshell as usual! Love the dress on her!

Sarah Hyland in Dolce and Gabbana - Grown up with class and still sexy! Love the color and it felt fresh despite the Dolce signature: lace! :)
Lea Michele in Valentino - No high slit! Very good! Love this dress on her! Great for prom as well, no joke! This is the kind of dress every girl should wear to feel like a princess without looking tacky or slutty!

 Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab - I love this! Love love love! Tickled pink! :)
 Freida Pinto in Roland Mouret - Good thing Nina and Lea got a hold of some pink fabric because Freida got all of it! What is this contraption? Worst dressed!
 Anne Hathaway in Giambattista Valli Couture - Wish the skirt had more poof like the one on the runway. But she looks great, Despite the awkward interview.
 Julianne Moore in Chanel Couture - I love this except for that boob part. But we all know she's not young and she doesn't succumb to surgery so good for her! Love you more, Julianne! :)
 Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Couture - Doesn't look like couture no? But anyway, it actually looks good on her.

 Rose Byrne in Valentino -  I actually like this. Rose is a fashion girl so I will give her a pass. :)
Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen - She's back! Now I'm expecting you to wear McQueen while accepting your Oscar for Best Actress okay? :))
Kerry Washington in Rodarte - OMG! You stole our curtains and put it in your skirt! Choz! I'm lukewarm on this.
Kaley Cuoco in Romona Keveza - It's the bangs that puts me off but I super love the dress! :)

Photo Credits: glamour, styleite, fabsugar, popsugar, getty, fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment