Friday, January 4, 2013

HOW TO STAY CREATIVE

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAHA!

MY FIRST POST FOR 2013. SORRY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH WORK. I know this marketing stint will lead me somewhere. :)
With my work in digital marketing, I need to stay informed and creative. The informed is quite easy. Open the Internet and you'll get lots of information. Staying creative is the hard part. Even with fashion, I have dry days wherein I can't think of anything creative. But in my work, I need to be creative everyday. Even if I force myself, because I have to. Good thing that (I think) I am staying as creative as possible. Especially when I'm in those lucky days wherein you feel creative the whole day, I try to put all of my ideas in a piece of paper just so that I don't forget it. Also, what helps me think? Walking! I am in front of the computer for more than 8 hours so I need to get away and just walk and stretch my whole body and most of the time, I think of something great. Haha! Anyways, here is a photo I saw on Milanos' Facebook page. :)

Go! :)

I try #26 as much as possible. Even when I'm at the train, I'll just type it on my phone. How about you guys? How do you stay creative? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment