Wednesday, July 24, 2013

10 Trips You NEED To Take In Your 20s “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Here is a video I saw on Buzzfeed. I'd probably do 9 out of 10 ( I will never go camping again.)

Although, I will never be a backpacker kind of person. I need to have a lot of clothes. I mean I pack a big backpack for an overnight trip. And all we did is just swim in a pool. So how much more for a week? Anyways, I did get a bit jealous so what I'll do is just go to a lot of countries and explore the culture. I am looking forward to the Eurail one and the Southeast Asia. There's a lot of places I need to see.

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”

Photos are not mine. Video courtesy of BuzzFeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment