Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saint Laurent Bags

Now, believe it or not, while critics haven't been too keen on Hedi Slimane's collection from Saint Laurent, IT DOESN'T MATTER. According to reports, his collection for Saint Laurent has been flying off the shelves. Yes, they're a hit on retail customers. And I guess that's all that matters, right?

Well, everything has now the Slimane DNA including the handbag. Looking at the new font, we're going to Celine direction. Right?





To be honest, I would buy the bags. Haha! I specifically liked the Du Jour bag (A Birkin ripoff), Classic Duffle, and Betty Bag. Even the old Saint Laurent bags (which still has the "Y") has been added with the new logo. I will still buy the Cabas bag. Hahaha.








With his ready to wear being a hit, I'm sure the handbags will be a hit too. I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment