Monday, January 9, 2012

Inspiration comes from everywhere

If you've watched "The September Issue" you'll hear Grace Coddington (Creative Director of Vogue US) say that "I was told to always keep my eyes open and never go sleep in the car.. keep watching because whatever you see.. in the window, it can inspire you." Ever since hearing that, I never did sleep in the car.

So I was riding in MRT and did not get enough sleep so I was tempted to sleep while riding so I listened to my iPod and listened to "Gimme all your lovin'" by Madonna, "Up N Down" by Britney and a lot more party songs to get me through and IT PAID OFF! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!



A chain made of soda can tabs. I mean, I know a lot of things are made now from soda can tabs but I do think that the person wearing this was not inspired by what he saw on the internet. So, there. It just inspired me to use soda can tabs on a DIY project. So... there! :D

Be inspired my dear readers and send your pics to me at itssomarkness@yahoo.com and follow me on twitter twitter.com/marknessgel :D

No comments:

Post a Comment