Friday, May 25, 2012

Honey Blood! ;)

Ka-kinda busy, ka-kinda busy! :))

Sorry for not updating my blog so much but I've been very busy.
I have a trip with my friends and Philippine Fashion Week happens from afternoon to night so there.

Don't worry, I'll post updates maybe on Monday! I swear I'll update this! :)

Gotta keep them readers happy!

Anyway, if any of you are fans of Allison Harvard of America's Next Top Model, she was here in Manila and I guess it's for Philippine Fashion Week. Through Bench, they had a meet and greet with Allison and Dominique (another ANTM alum). Unfortunately, only the first 50 and quite frankly, I don't have time to wait til 6 pm (but they arrived 7) haha.

Here are the pics



 This girl's hair smells bad... really bad! Sorry!

 A lot of people want to attack this girl because she keeps on saying "Allison's here" and all that even though she clearly is not. Everyone was just irritated at this girl. Hahahaha!






 Gorgeous! I wish Bench would make a scent for her named "Honey Blood" I swear I'll buy a lot! haha!






 Sending her love!
Dominique has a lot of makeup and with Allison, I honestly don't know but it looks like she has minimal make-up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment