Saturday, May 19, 2012

Take me with you Maryna Linchuk!

IT'S MAY 19TH!
All I remember is getting scared beacuse of Kane (in WWE) had this weird storyline wherein she does spooky things and attacks people who say May 19th. I'm a big WWE fan ok? :))
ANYWAY....
Whenever I feel lonely for whatever reason (mostly shallow and superficial, mind you! ;) ) I go to Youtube to watch the 2008 Miss Dior Cherie commercial and listen to Polish Girl by Neon Indian.



I super love this video! And I want those sunglasses (you know me! )
I just want to be like her, soooo happy and nothing else matters, eating sweets and I'm sure it's French macaroons. See... don't you wanna be Miss Dior Cherie? This video was directed by Sofia Coppola.

Now, for the song Polish Girl by Neon Indian. It gives me nostalgic thoughts. I play it on Youtube and then just lay in bed and feel the song. I feel so rejuvinated. It's a great song. Put this on your iPod!


On a different note, here's Fan Bingbing on Day 2 of Cannes Film Festival. I told you she would bring it. AND SHE DID!


Fan Bingbing in Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture - Elie Saab and Fan Bingbing are a match made in fashion heaven! This is truly stunning, breathtaking, and amazeballs (I said it!) You go girl! Asians do it better! ;))
Capes and Caped dresses are so amazing no? Try it!
;)


No comments:

Post a Comment