Sunday, December 26, 2010

RAG & BONE PREFALL 2011

Before 2011 comes, let's look at some Pre-fall collections.
Let's go to Rag & Bone.

Rag & Bone started 5 years ago and became famous for jeans (like True Religion, Levi's, and 7 for all Mankind) But Rag & Bone started to please the fashion world with glamorous yet still into punkish tops, dresses, and skirts making it an ideal brand. Their pre-fall collection leans more into the "I don't care what I look" look. It's very effortless cool clothing. The shoes are even cool. They're not heels but rather workman booties! Love it! I like Rag & Bone. There are 16 pieces in the collection so I'd rather just post all of them because quite frankly, I like them all. :)

Photos: Courtesy of Rag & Bone
















For questions and suggestions, use the chatbox to your right or email me at itssomarkness@yahoo.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment