Sunday, December 19, 2010

ZARA MEN VS BALMAIN HOMME

A high fashion Parisian fashion house vs a Spanish high street mass production brand.
Which do you prefer?

Price- wise: ZARA of course
Quality-wise: BALMAIN I'm sure.

When I try Zara, I don't feel like it's expensive, at all. I'm sorry. I know there are a lot who buy Zara but I feel like I'm buying a local product, and they're much cheaper. I think that's the reason I never buy Zara. But I do buy Topman haha!

So here are the pictures. To your left is the Zara FW '10 collection and right is a combination of balmain homme spring/summer 2010 and fall/winter 2010. :)






I like Balmain more design-wise too.

What do you think? You can steal Balmain Homme looks at Zara Men.

PS. PAGING MANGO! WHEN WILL YOU HAVE YOUR MEN'S COLLECTION IN THE PHILIPPINES? I'M WAITING! THEY ACTUALLY LOOK COOL AND KINDA ORIGINAL (THEY DID SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO SOME INSPIRED STYLES EHEM! DIOR HOMME, LANVIN HOMME, AND BALMAIN HOMME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment