Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Can't BEAR not sharing this with you...

SO, Smart had this Love U-niveristy event last March 1. Yes! March 1. It was also the USC election. So there, this is what I wore...
TA-DAAAAHHHH! Jeremy Scott for Adidas Panda Bear Sneakers!
And how fitting...
Who's the cuter bear? hihihi.
This stylish electric fan endorser (hahaha!) is wearing:
Jacket, orange shirt, and skinny jeans - TOPMAN
Watch - Bijoux Terner
Red studded bracelet - Scubed (SM Accessories)
I love this red leather studded bracelet from Scubed!
 So, they were promoting the brand (Smart) and has freebies and all that... BUT their product SMART BRO! Epic fail! Right in front of us...
PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED!
REFRESH....
PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED!
REFRESH....
PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED!
REPEAT 20X
PAK!

OMG!
 Pics from the event
This was my snack that day...
PAK! Maintain! Hihihi

Hype my look on Lookbook mi loves! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment