Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Perils of Having Gray Hair...

AT SUCH AN EARLY AGE!!!

So, there's a gray hair of mine that I plucked out of my scalp. Huhu!
I remember in my elementary days when my classmates would laugh at kids with gray hair that's why I learned how to hide it. But in high school, those things changed. I have classmates and batchmates and schoolmates who have gray hair and people seem to not care about it so I decided not to care too. Kebs lang! Until I saw that I don't want to have a lot of gray hair and I'm still young and lovin' it. So, I decided to pluck it. They say if you remove it, a lot more will grow back is which effing foolish! How will plucking 1 hair lead to 5 or more growing back? 

Up until now, gray hair still grows on my scalp and I'll continue to pluck until the day I decide to change the color of my hair which I think will happen never! So far, I like my black hair but I'll see if I can have them chocolate brown or what. Maybe ice blond if I want my hair to dry up! Hahaha! 

Anyways, how about you guys? do you have gray hair growing on your head? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment