Thursday, April 26, 2012

VINTAGE CAZAL!

CAZAL is one of the best sunglasses to have ever existed in the history of eyewear! Up until now, the designs are copied not just on the high street but on high fashion as well!
The creator of Cazal is Cari Zalloni and you know now that "Cazal" came from the first syllables of his first and last name! And now, they don't manufacture it anymore so basically everything Cazal is deadstock vintage! And how lucky am I that I stumbled one. And I did not miss the opportunity to grab them before someone else would! BEHOLD CAZAL 962 which according to the internet costs 259.99 USD or 11,080.85 PHP and I bought them for 1,350 PHP! SUPER BARGAIN!

FYI. I bought them at Les Lunettes des Paris at Podium when they had their 3 day sale! It was 4,200 PHP to begin with less 70%!  WOOT! WOOT!

Les Lunettes des Paris is a branch of Ideal Vision Centre, one of the largest optical shops in the Philippines with over 70 branches nationwide! They have the big fashion brands like Chopard, Cartier, Dior, Escada, Fendi, Max Mara, Chloe, Valentino, Carrera, Giorgio Armani, Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, John Galliano, Emilio Pucci, Jean Paul Gaultier, Police, and Ermenegildo Zegna all at fabulous discounts! Check them out on www.idealvisioncenter.com.ph.







Isn't it fabulous???? I am super in love with it! And super in love with vintage sunglasses that I want to start a collection! Weeeeee!!!! I have three now! Porsche 5623, this Cazal and will post the third one soon .... ;)

Hype my look on Lookbook my darlings!
You can fan me, too!
Hype my other looks as well while you're at it! 
Give me all your luvin'
Much love
xoxo
M-ness! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment