Monday, April 2, 2012

PRIVADO SALE

There was a luxurious sale event at SM Megamall last Friday til Sunday. That's right! THE PRIVADO SALE!
It was way better than the one in SM North because there were more choices and more discounts. Discounts at the Privado sale in SM North was 10% off and additional 20% if you are an SM Advantage Card holder but in SM Megamall, it was 20% off! HUGE DIFFERENCE RIGHT? It can be!

ANYWAY, I bought 2 Gucci shades. Here's the story.
I was planning on buying either of the 4: Dior, DSquared, Tom Ford or Roberto Cavalli shades but my gosh they're super expensive! So, I browsed some more and saw the Gucci stall and just looked! Oh wow! There were sunglasses that are in 4990 and 6990. And they're 20% off. AND 20% OFF MORE IF YOU HAVE SM ADVANTAGE CARD!  I thought to myself, think first! NO IMPULSIVE BUYING FOR LUXURY ITEMS MARK! Ok fine. I went and thought about it and I said, I'LL BUY IT! Unfortunately, the one I want was already bought! S@3$*#!!!! So, I was depressed. And when I'm depressed, I buy. So...



I wanted this Dior Paname. But its 15995. In the Dept. Store, it's 12995.

Dior and Givenchy sunnies
DSquared Sunnies.Those DQ001/s were great but it did not fit me :(

Versace, Prada, Ferragamo, D&G, but none to my taste.

The Guccis. I wanted the one on the lowermost left. You could see that it's from the bamboo collection.

The paper bags.



TA-DAH! I love them both! Love the shape and the fit are great!

Gucci 2988/s in ivory white and Gucci 3014/s in black! I love that it has the fit of Dior Glossy but squarish.

Wearing the Gucci 2988.






Doing my best itscamilleco twitter profile pic pose! I failed! It's suppose to be facing up! Haha!

Top - Ukay (Hihi!)
Belt - Scubed
Sunglasses - Gucci
Sunglasses Bowtie - DIY 
Bowtie necklace - Aldo
Watch - Jeremy Scott fro Swatch
Socks - Mossimo
Shoes - Topshop

Hype on Lookbook mah darlings: http://lookbook.nu/look/3273141-PRIVADO-SALE

No comments:

Post a Comment