Sunday, April 8, 2012

Summer Readin'

SO, I did not blog for like how many days? Hahaha.
It's because it was Holy Week, btw HAPPY EASTER! I hope you found the eggs you were looking for ;)
I just felt that blogging isn't right even though I don't practice the traditions during Holy Week. Although I can hear fom my room the women who sing for one whole day. I don't know what it's called but I know they do it during Holy Week. I was also afk (Away from keyboard) most of the time. So what did I do?

READ BOOKS!
I MISSED READING BOOKS!
Reading books actually help you on your sentence construction. When you read a novel, you get a sense of how to construct sentences. Of course, you have to exclude the dialogues because they tend to be very informal but the prose can be your guide to writing both formal and informal essays or what have you. :)

Last night, I read "The Debutante Divorcee" by Plum Sykes. She is also the author of Bergdorf Blondes. I'm sure you've read the two. The book costs Php 50 only! It was down from Php 99. What a steal! I bought it last year though. But anyway, National Bookstore is having a 20% sale on selected imported books and I'm so happy that I got to complete my Shopaholic Series! Woohoo! I honestly thought that I would succumb to buying to Booksale but Hellz to the No! Hahahaha!
 From Php 275 to Php 220! Love it! Haha!

So, now I have to find a job and read books! Life is great... Haha!
I want to end this post with this witty line from the Debutante Divorcee. It's kind of funny, but dirty funny. AND WITTY! ;D

The truth is that in New York wives make love, girlfriends have sex, and divorcees fuck. -Plum Sykes, The Debutante Divorcee.

Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment