Monday, June 4, 2012

BAZAAR-BAZAARAN

Bazaar-bazaaran means "faux bazaar" or "pretend bazaar" and that's what I felt last Saturday.
I went to two bazaars. First, was the "Great Luxe Sale." Just by the name, I was enticed. Wow! Luxe! TARAAAYYY! And the admission was free! WOW! LOVES IT!

I DID NOT EVEN TOOK PICTURES BECAUSE OF MY UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT.
FOR A BAZAAR NAMED "LUXE" I CERTAINLY DO NOT EXPECT BIG SPACES FOR PENSHOPPE, PLAINS AND PRINTS, OXYGEN, MEMO, FORME ETC. I DON'T CONSIDER THEM "LUXE" NOR DO I FEEL LUXURIOUS WEARING THEM OK?

SO THAT'S WHY IT WAS FOR FREE?

The next one was at World Trade Centre. One jeepney away from SMX so fine.

The admission fee was Php 50 and they give you this ticket "Admit One" which is like one of those school fair tickets. Right then and there I should've suspected...
Anyway, it was the Megabrands sale and look at the poster!

WOW! A LOT OF BRANDS! THAT'S WHY IT'S MEGABRANDS. But usually, when people put up the brands there, it means they have a space to sell their products. AND WOW! I DID NOT SEE ANY OF THEM. They were just perfume, and I doubt they're authentic. And, you see they said "THERE'S EYEWEAR." All they had? Those Hello Kitty frames that bugs me to death as to why people want to have them and Rudy Eyewear. I want to tell them, "THAT IS NOT WORTH PUTTING THERE."

THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO CHARGE ME PHP 50 WHEN THEY CANNOT DELIVER THEIR PROMISE? HOW DARE THEY? I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE LEGAL WAYS OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FOOLED BY BAZAAR POSTERS? TELL ME ABOUT IT . GOSH THEY'RE IRRITATIONG AREN'T THEY? >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment