Monday, June 4, 2012

NOT BACK ON MY ZING YET!

Now, my email (itssomarkness@yahoo.com) has been flooded with "Why no updates?" email with some even saying "Are you dead?" I swear I was laughing and happy with all the concern from the readers. Well, I'm telling you...
I'M LIVE AND ALIVE...
Just not back on my blogging zing yet!

If you're going to look at my Blogger account, it has a lot of "drafts" all with fashion topics and I can't quite seem to finish them. It's like I need inspiration or something or I'm just sooo bored to tears. Anyway, I'm trying to blog with sunglasses on (yes I'm that desperate to recover) but I seem to be checking out ebay and otticanet for sunglasses so that I'll be able to buy them. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is I'll update this but not as daily until I get my zing back. I swear I'm trying my best. Anyways, thank you for all the emails. I really appreciate it. I thought this blog was just something I would share to random people but now it seems that I have readers. Readers that check my site to update themselves on me or just check out my random opinions on things...

ANYWAY I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY!
HURRAY! SOPHIE WON ANTM 18 HAHAHAHA!

She's my bet to win and finally! All my bets seem to be 2nd placers only but Sophie broke that streak. I think Laura lost for 2 reasons:
1. Kelly Cutrone's vote is for Sophie
2. Laura seems to always have "JABAR" or you know, sweat on the underarms. Watch ANTM and for every segment with Laura, she always has JABAR and to think she wears a gray shirt? OMG! :))))


There... thank you guys! Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment