Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WASTED YOUTH

This was taken during the 21st birthday of one of my high school friends. We celebrated at Tides near ABS-CBN. I actually don't know bars so please forgive me. Anyways, God! What a night! Fun and booze! Haha!

And Tides has this "gift" for the birthday girl. Choco Topps with Banana on Top. And my friend pointed at me and said I eat it. And then, the boy holding it put it over his pants near his "you-know-what". OK OVER HIS PENIS! And  I was like whaaaa???? I WISH YOU WERE CUTE BUT NONE OF YOU WAITERS ARE! :)))))

Anyways, I wanted to have a night and day photo for this but with all of us being drunk (me not so much hihi!) and this night photo:
 THE PHOTO SCREAMS EPIC FAIL! HAHA!

 REMEMBER TO BRING SUNGLASSES EVERYTIME! I KNOW, I KNOW! WHY DID I FORGET?????? :(((

Artwork Shirt, Mogao jacket, Human pants, Milanos shoes, Mossimo socks, Parisian clutch

PS: My secret to not being that much drunk: WATER! Drink lots of water! I got drunk because of those chocolate shakes that I think has 45% alcohol! haha! So instead of vomiting the alcohol, you urinate it. BUT YOU DON'T DRINK AGAIN! :)))
 
Hype my look on Lookbook my darlings!
You can fan me, too!
Hype my other looks as well while you're at it! 
Give me all your luvin'
Much love
xoxo
M-ness! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment