Friday, June 8, 2012

Commuting to Greenhills and Divisoria

I am a proud commuter and I think I know my way around the metro (except for Taguig). There's little public transpo there haha. Anyways, there was an email that said
"IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS, YOUR PC WILL EXPLODE"
I WAS LIKE, HAHA! I'm using a laptop!
But still I opened it just to be safe and OMFG! It says...

"Hi Markness,
Just wondering how you commute to Greenhills and Divisoria from your place"

I was like---> WHATTTT????

PS. I READ ALL YOUR EMAILS YOU GUYS NO MATTER HOW SILLY THEY ARE. I APPRECIATE IT ;)

So, I'm gonna answer your question
GREENHILLS.--> There's only one way I know how to commute to Greenhills to be honest
1. Ride the MRT and go down at SANTOLAN STATION.
2. If you came from the North (North Ave, Q Ave, GMA-Kamuning, Cubao), then all you have to do is go down the stairs. If you came from Ortigas Station and above (Taft Ave.) you have to go up the stairs and cross the high footbridge. :D
3. Then go straight ahead then turn right on the first corner. You will see either people lining up or jeeps that says "Greenhills." Pay minimum fare and go down "Shoppesville." Simple as that. :)

DIVISORIA. I have a lot of ways.
1. From my house, I ride a jeep to MCU. Then ride a jeep that says "MCU-Divisoria" THERE!

OR...
1. Ride the MRT, go down at Cubao Station, go to Gateway until you are at the LRT-2 STATION. Ride the train and go to RECTO STATION.
2. As you descend the station, you will see jeeps that says "Divisoria" Pay minimum fare. Usually, you can only get until Tutuban due to traffic but Divisoria is just a few walks ahead ;)

OR...
1. Ride the LRT. Go down to Doroteo Jose Station, go to the bridge connecting LRT and LRT-2. You will enter Recto Station. Go down the stairs.
2. As you descend the station, you will see jeeps that says "Divisoria" Pay minimum fare. Usually, you can only get until Tutuban due to traffic but Divisoria is just a few walks ahead ;)

Hope this helps ;)
If you have other routes, you can out it in the comment section. You're free to do so! ;)

COMMUTER UNITE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment