Friday, October 29, 2010

HERVE LEGER

BODY CONSCIOUS? GO FOR HERVE LEGER BONDAGE DRESS and sexify yourself!

Herve Leger is is a French fashion house founded by the designer currently known as Hervé L. Leroux. So you're all like "currently known?" so what was he known before? Well he was known as HERVE LEGER. Yes! That is his real name and he lost rights to it. To tell you the truth I didn't understand it either. That's what all the fashion bios said. So let's just deal with it. :))

Anyway, Herve Leger is known for body hugging dresses which stress your curves and makes you feel sexy. While I'm writing this I'm actually swaying to make my waist more hourglass shaped! Haha! Kinda like belly dancing while you're sitting. I actually always do that. I do this belly dancing type. I don't know, I think it's a habit now. Haha! Try it! It won't hurt, I promise.

So these dresses are kinda like Spanx. And I think only my international readers (Yay!) can relate to that. There are no Spanx in the Philippines. So, to my fellow Filipinos and Filipinas, WHAT ARE SPANX? They're slimming intimates. Intimates so you wear them underneath your clothes to accentuate body parts you want to accentuate or subtract. You know, trim your waist, add more bootie, add more breast, make you look like an hourglass shape. So, Herve Leger dresses also do that. Except Spanx are much MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE! :))) I guess Filipinas are okay with what they have. If not, they go to Dra. Belo or Doctors Manny and Pie Calayan, or other doctors. I mean our celebrities do that and we don't judge them. Well I don't know, I judge them especially Regine Velasquez!

Okay, back to Herve Leger. Haha! Now, the one designs Herve Leger dresses is Max Azria. Yes as in the BCBG MAX AZRIA one. I like BCBG MAX AZRIA dresses by the way. Haha! We'll talk about that some other time. So that's signature Herve Leger, bondage style and body hugging dresses. It certainly will make you sexier or accentuate those curves. Don't believe me? Here are some Hollywood celebrities in Herve Leger.

BETH DITTO OF GOSSIP

LINDSAY LOHAN AND SOME UNKOWN PERSON

HAYDEN PENETTIERE

KIM KARDASHIAN

VICTORIA BECKHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment