Thursday, October 21, 2010

THANK YOU MR. TISCI!

OH GOD!!!! My gratitude towards Mr. Riccardo Tisci is very very big because of his menswear collection for Spring 2011. I am totally in love with the collection! Mr. Tisci, the creative director of Givenchy, really loves animal prints. Just like what I have read, "Wherever Mr. Tisci goes, animal spots follow."

I've been looking for leopard print outfits from different brands. The menswear department okay! :)) I've seen a leopard print blazer in Gucci's Fall/Winter 2009/2010 Menswear collection but had no luck finding one here in the Philippines. And with Givenchy's Spring 2011, I have more excuse to look for one. If I can't find one, I think I'm going to make one. Or have one made for me. I have to find a great tailor and great fabrics. Haha! Goodluck!

Watch the beautiful collection here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqGxmelj2Z0

PS. In love with those leopard print heels! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment