Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HAPPY MONTHSARY!!!!

HAHA! I can't believe it's been a month since I started blogging. And blogging daily. I didn't think I had it in me! And with school coming, I don't know if I can keep up with daily blogging. But I'll do the best I can to already write drafts here as many as possible. I guess there is only a finite amount of things you can say in a blog.

Anyway, I plan to make my blog more... getting to know me! Haha! I plan on putting my pictures of my outfits or my dream clothes here. I don't know about a lookbook or chictopia. I think this blog is enough. You can just vote chic or not on the comments or even in the tagbox.

Well, so far those are my plans and even expanding on the WHO WORE IT BETTER? and WHO WAS HE/SHE WEARING? I am thinking about having a STEAL THE LOOK post where you can get similar outfits for a cheaper price (I don't want to say affordable or reasonable, it depends on the person but cheaper is objective, you just have to compare the prices. )

So, that's all for now! Tune in tomorrow for my next post. It's something about the fashion industry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment