Sunday, November 14, 2010

MOSCHINO MENSWEAR SPRING 2011

So I mentioned in "My Style" blog post that Moschino is the closest thing to my style and I'm going to show you their Spring 2011 presentation. It consists of 11 looks that exude rock and pop! Like black and rainbow. Studded leather jackets and blazers with colored linings UGH! HEAVEN! I just have to show it to you! I LOVE MOSCHINO! :D
I just have to show you their 11 looks! TO.DIE.FOR.!
 
Loving the jacket and those pants combo!

Green pants and yellow socks! :)

My favorite look from the collection! Gotta have that blazer! :|

In love with the shoes! When will I see that in a mall here in the Philippines?

Loving the jacket and the shoes! :)

This is so rock! Love it! :D

I love the yellow pants! This collection is definitely right up in my alley! :)

This blazer is for the fashionably confident ones!

I love the shirt and the pants!!!!

Ooooh! Another great blazer! :)

Love the printed blazer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment