Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hopefully this might work...

With the rains here in the Philippines coming and going and then coming again, we yearn for the sun! I've always hated the rain. Yes, even the suspension of classes. Why?
1. I HAVE NO ALLOWANCE!!!!
2. I JUST HATE WHEN THINGS GET WET.
3. I DON'T LIKE THE SIGHT OF THINGS THAT  JUST GOT RAINED.
4. IT RUINS YOUR OUTFIT! YES, THOSE VISIBLE RAIN DROPS ON YOUR OUTFIT RUINS YOUR LOOK!
5. SOMETIMES, SOME PLACES GET MUDDY!

People are always happy when classes are suspended but I always think school is the lesser of two evils. I'd rather get bored in class than get flooded you know.

Anyway, I'm hoping this summer pic will invite the sun! Choz! Haha! But fingers crossed! Even though, DENR (Department of Environment and Natural Resources) said that Filipinos have to get used to heavy rain. It's like the end of the world as we speak! Damn those Mayans! We were just doubting you since Dec 21 is coming but damn!

Anyways...

 Baroque Sunglasses from Babo, Dean and Trent Striped Long Sleeve Tee, Tank Top and Board Shorts from SM , Havaianas Flip-Flops

Me with the photographer Armina! As you can see, the sun was so bright our eyes were almost closed! And you can see my hand in the reflection from the sunnies! I wish the sun would come out with no rain.

Anyways, I'm still praying for all the victims of this disaster. 

Hype my look on Lookbook my darlings!
You can fan me, too!
Hype my other looks as well while you're at it! 
Give me all your luvin'
Much love
xoxo
M-ness! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment