Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kate Beckinsale in Oliver Goldsmith

Have you seen Kate Beckinsale's outfits during the Total Recall Promo Tour? They were amazing! I love her Armani Prive and black Donna Karan gown. Well, I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here to talk about the sunnies she wore during her London tour. :)

Photos courtesy of : JustJared, Google Images, and Net-A-Porter
She's wearing a pair of Oliver Goldsmith "Manhattan" Sunglasses and a bag by Alexander McQueen. Since I'm a sunglasses addict, all I can tell you is about the sunnies. Basically, these Manhattan pair was released in celebration of 50th anniversary of "Breakfast at Tiffany's." Those sunglasses were replicas of the ones Audrey Hepburn wore. Why replica? Apparently, the original sketch was never found so they decided to make it by looking at the movie and seeing all the angles and this is what they came to look like. Honestly, they almost look the same but not that same. Still, I love the fact that they are oversized cateye wayfarers. A big plus! From what I've read, they are made to order or if there are available in the market they may be in a different color or something. And don't you find it amazing that Kate Beckinsale always looks like a movie star? I mean she has an amazing style. It complements her, SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!

Anyways, here is the Alexander McQueen bag in red. They are available at Net-A-Porter. Basically, doctor bags are in as shown by Prada and Louis Vuitton. Makes sense since last spirng we were all about the bowling bags. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment