Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Black and White

It's been a long time since my last outfit post that this outfit post is very outdated. The reason is that I've been wearing work clothes and men's work clothes are kinda boring. I'm searching for interesting tops and I'm dying to buy printed pants but voting against it because I know I'll stick out like a sore thumb at work in a bad way. But, I am planning to buy one just for a night out maybe. Well, I just thought about playing dress up with what I already have and worn. It's nice that you can make fresh looks with pieces you've worn before. That's what I love about fashion. :) Anyway, here it is.


Recognize the pieces?
The Veiled Beanie
The Fashion Week Blazer
The Graduation Ball Shorts

Landmark Blazer, DIY Jil Sander Veiled Beanie, Customized Markus Shorts

The blazer is a dead ringer for a Stella McCartney blazer and the shirt and shorts looked like they came from Helmut Lang. Haha!

Hype my look on Lookbook my darlings!
You can fan me, too!
Hype my other looks as well while you're at it! 
Give me all your luvin'
Much love
xoxo
M-ness! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment