Friday, August 24, 2012

I GOT IT! I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!

THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF VOGUE US! THE THICKEST ISSUE EVER!!!!!
YES!!!! IT WAS WORTH THE COMMUTE CARRYING THAT MUCH WEIGHT!
I SWEAR, I WAS READY FOR AN INTENSE WORKOUT CARRYING THAT BUT NOT LIKE THAT!!!!

AND I'M SO EXCIIITTTTEEEEEDDDDD THAT MY CAPS LOCK JUST WON'T TURN OFF!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PICS!
John Galliano 0001/s and Vogue Magazine... PERFECT COMBINATION!







Do they look the same? Hahaha. What a difference 5 years makes! (Vogue 2012 on your left, Vogue 2007 on your right )

Anyways, there are a lot of ads but basically the most parts are a visit to the Vogue Archives. Like past editorials, honoring the forces of the fashion industry (I'm shocked that Madonna was not there knowing that she inspired Wintour in her first Vogue cover as the editor in chief) and profiling these people.

The editorials were great but I have yet to look at it some more because none of the editorials struck me like "woah!" just like last year's issue with "Kiss Me, Kate" and "My Generation" editorials. 

Also, there's only one perfume sample ad. :((((( The reason why I'm all for physical magazines than the online ones is because I can smell those perfumes and sometimes use them! haha! The perfume is Lancome and it smells strong and good!

ANYWAYS... just off topic. I've tried Madonna's "Truth and Dare" perfume. Yeah, I didn't like it. It smelled like an old lady scent. Well makes sense because it smells like gardenia and jasmine. If you're a Filipino reading this, I'm gonna tell you "AMOY SAMPAGUITA!" I'm sure you'll get it! But the bottle has a great design. Let's wait for her second perfume, I hope it has a younger scent. Anyways, I recommend you to try before you buy. :)

Oh yeah, in case you're wondering. The purple sunglasses on top of my Vogue September 2012 issue where GaGa wears a purple Marc Jacobs dress is by John Galliano. It's John Galliano 0001/s. It's the first model and it's so far the fiercest for me! Haha. I don't have a purple Marc Jacobs sunnies that's why I opted for the Gallianos.

Anyways, ta-ta!

TGIF- THANK GOD I'M FABULOUS!!!! That's our new mantra okay?
OKAY!

Til next time. More sunnies to come! And a teaser, I'm gonna share a DIY that's sure to tickle your hands to doing it too. It's easy, cheap and UBER FIERCE! It's a sunnies DIY, AGAIN! :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment