Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rihanna in Charlotte Olympia

When it comes to sunglasses, don't count me out! Haha! I've been identifying a lot of celebrity sunnies as of late. Due to the fact that Rays Lite has been on an indefinite hiatus. No, we are not related or anything nor does he know me.

Well, while driving around Barbados, Rihanna was wearing a pair of Charlotte Olympia sunglasses. This was for Oprah's Next Chapter

Photos are not mine. Photos from Google Images, The Zoe Report, and Charlotte Olympia.com





Well, it's nice to see how this fits on Rihanna because we have practically the same nose. Charlotte Olympia makes amazing shoes and these sunnies are just another reason to love her more. I love the shape, the color, and the temples! So cool!

Rating 5 out of 5

Go buy them at matchesfashion.com, charlotteolympia.com or lindafarrow.com

GO!

Also, I've made a new friend (I think! Haha!) They are the Kings of Past Unique and Vintage Eyewear. You know how I love vintage sunnies (I'm trying to collect!) And they have a wide array of vintage sunnies. Go and shop at their site! Don't forget to Like them on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter. ;)

Also, if you want to see the whole interview, watch below! :)
(FULL VIDEO) Oprah's Next Chapter: Rihanna |... by Ashley_Miller_3

No comments:

Post a Comment